"Throughout this book, I felt Bruce had a secret window into my own life and private thoughts. Many private feelings I am currently dealing with were addressed and revealed in a manner that made me feel it is not only normal, but I am truly not alone in this. I was surprised that I cried while reading it and the comfort that the words brought me. I read tons of self-help books, among other types of books, and this book actually gives me hope and things to look forward to. My tears were from the fact that I am facing the words I read. I have been getting negative feedback from outside sources and these words reassured me not to listen, keep them out of your life and do what is right. The section on the other home/parent opened my eyes and freed me. I did not go into reading this book thinking it would help me on such a deep emotional level." ~Dorothy Justice, Vice Chair-Community Action Partnership

February 14, 2014

Love Is About The Impossible

St. Valentines Day. Love is a delicate and prophetic topic that centers us with the universe--pinpointing right to your very soul and heart where it’s glowing for comfort, validation, approval, compassion and satisfaction.
Love is a delicate and prophetic topic that centers us with the universe--pinpointing right to your very soul and heart where it’s glowing for comfort, validation, approval, compassion and satisfaction.

Love is about the impossible. When love happens we hold this newness, investigate its power, and identify through its strength. Love feels, it knows, it binds.

Love comes in so many forms. We have our own meaning when it comes to love depending on whom we are relating. What we feel with our closest family and loved ones is the basis for what we find in our companion and partner. Love chooses us and it comes as a deviation when we least expect.

Love heals and feels and when least expected it finds you. Love doesn’t just happen- we allow it to ensue with affirmation, open heart, ready to embrace, culture, develop, and nurture always accepting with approval. Some things don’t need words--when we are in, it never matters how, what, or why.

I grew through my own sought after understanding of love. I learned engagement on many levels along with dedication and closeness through experience builds and manifests into meaningful relationships.

I discovered and relied on these paramount ideas through and as a result of my childhood and parenting time with my children- eventually I would exercise my development in my own unique relationship growing with you, my newest love, my bride:

You are worth fighting for.
You are a part of me. 
You are threaded through my being; mind, body and soul.
When you feel I feel. When you hurt I hurt.
You are loving and supportive.
You have unique features and qualities others strive.
You bring to the table all of the attributes that make you what is unmistakably you.
You are no other and no one is you.
You bring to this earth a dimension that stands on its own.
You have gained through your life and experiences, both bad and good, your unique ability to identify with and care about others.

Our love is immeasurable—your love is vast, endless, immense, and untold. My heart swells with joy knowing you are in my life. I love you with all of my being.

From your Valentine,

Bruce


Copyright © 2014 Bruce Buccio

No comments:

Post a Comment